- Transformers Fans: why aren't there any girl transformers?
- Hasbro: lol silly women. they are robots. alien robots. they don't have genders. why would there be girls? lol
- Transformers Fans: so they're all boys?
- Hasbro: Yep
- Transformers Fans: does this mean that transformers are all boys that have romantic relationships with other boys?
- Hasbro: ...
- Transformers Fans: [draw fanart]
- Hasbro: shit shit SHIT SHIT QUICK MAKE FEMALES MAKE FEMALES
— Rick Westbrook, founder of the LGBT shelter Lost-n-Found Youth, in The Foresaken: A Rising Number of Homeless Gay Teens Are Being Cast Out by Religious Families (via witchyqueer)
[ PASSIONATELY SINGS A SONG IN A LANGUAGE I DON’T UNDERSTAND]
I love how they’re all Disney.
I love how the person who sings Belle passionately doesn’t know what bonjour means
MAKING JOKES ABOUT HOW “ITS WEIRD TO SEE ME OUT OF MY ROOM FOR ONCE” DOES NOT MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE MY ROOM MORE IT MAKES ME WANT TO LOCK MY DOOR AND NEVER LEAVE AGAIN I DON’T KNOW WHY THAT’S SUCH A HARD CONCEPT
This also applies to “WOW SHE’S CLEANING!” and anything else like that do not fucking do that.
CAN I JUST ADD “LOOK AT THAT SHES SMILING” OR “WoW SHEs TALKING”